My background has led me to this amazing place as being a leading authority on men’s issues, international dating, relationships, and marriage.
The information that follows includes:
- Career Path
- Media Appearances
- Awards, Certifications, and Accomplishments
- Social Sites
- Personal Data
Our current ventures are touching the world with hope. We have begun a movement to help sincere men and women start genuine relationships and lasting marriages. In addition, we’re helping to care for the orphans in Ukraine. We’re producing training programs that are changing lives.
But it all started with a string of events and experiences that I would not have imagined would come together as they have.
- At age 25, I created a Time Management course and sold tickets to participants for $25 each.
- At age 28, I won the Toastmasters’ comedy competition for the state of California.
- At 32. I began to lead and teach small men’s study groups through a local church.
- At 35, I was given a distributorship with a publicly held company, GameTech, to distribute accounting systems and player units to tribal casinos in California. I built it up to a $5.5M business until the crash of 2008.
- At 37, I landed a consulting job with TimePlay to create an interactive game show. My title was Gameshow Developer – nice, right!
- At 39, I went through a personal depression and fought through it over 8 months. My second wife passed away.
- At 40, I immerged from the depression and became passionate about personal development and travel.
- At 42, I met my wife Anna in Ukraine and we married a year later.
- At 43, I formed Abundance International, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, to raise support for the orphanages in Ukraine.
- At 44, the economy crashed and we lost everything material but learned what real love was about. My wife stepped up and took a job at a union bakery, getting up at 1:00 am each day, so I could pursue my next business and not have to take an hourly job somewhere. She taught me so much.
- At 45, I wrote my book on International Dating and Anna and I appeared on The TODAYShow, Dr. Phil, two cable TV specials, more than 50 radio interviews, and more.
- At 47 (2011), we started the matchmaking company that today is Dream Connections.
- At 48, I simultaneously formed True North Pictures and worked on Paramount to look for film funding for inspirations movie projects while Dream Connections was still building.
- At 51, in 2014, we began work at Dream Connections fulltime
- At 52, In 2016 we spoke on stage at the Limitless Man Summit.
- At 53, In 2017, we launched A Man’s Quest and I am writing an accompanying book by the same title.
Because of Dream Connections, I have helped arrange over 2,500 dates between men and women from 23 different countries. We have an 80% success rate in helping clients begin a new relationship while on their romance tour. We have over 240 men and women engaged or married since 2010 with no divorces to date. I have coached hundreds of men on topics of personal development for men.
In 1983, began a 12-year career in commercial print sales for large printing companies that specialized in marketing materials for major companies in Silicon Valley.
I worked as an architectural rep for a building materials company that specialized in themed environments. My larger projects included a Steven Spielberg project, GameWorks, and the New York, NY Hotel Casino.
In 1998 I began a computer leasing company in California that focused on the Native American tribes. It grew to $5.5 million before the economic crash of 2008.
It was a joy to work on a consulting job with TimePlay to develop an interactive game show. My next venture was to launch True North Pictures. I was endorsed by leadership guru John
Maxwell and met many wonderful people in the time I worked on the lot at Paramount Studios.
In January of 2011, Anna and I formed European Dream Connections, which subsequently became DreamConnections.com in 2012. This international matchmaking company has grown exponentially every year since.
We created the 501(c)3 non-profit company, Abundance International, to provide support for the orphans in Ukraine.
- The TODAY Show: CLICK HERE
- WeTV Cable Segment: CLICK HERE
- Discovery Channel: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Phil (although our interview was cut from the final edit): CLICK HERE
- Plus more than 50 radio talk show segments
Awards, Certifications, and Accomplishments
- 2015 Matchmaker of the Year and Dating Coach of the Year Finalist: CLICK HERE Certified Christian Counselor
- Ordained Minister (I can officiate the marriages of our clients)
- Stage Speaker at Limitless Man Summit
- Certified International Dating Coach: CLICK HERE
- Published Author, “International Dating, a Man’s Guide to Romance Overseas”: CLICK HERE
Current Social Sites
- Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/themarkdavis
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markedwarddavis
- Dream Connections: https://www.facebook.com/DreamConnections
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/idatingsuccess
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/markedwarddavis
“This man is abundance PLUS! I’ve spent time with Mark in both a business and social setting, and he is nothing less than brilliant!
This is a man who will inspire you to take action in new and different ways, who will listen intently and help you get past obstacles and into new territory fast.
He has an amazing quick mind and a witty personality. A wonderful person to work with.”
Stephanie Frank President, Success IQ University
Age: 54, born March 25, 1963
Married to wife, Anna, from Nikolaev Ukraine, since October 13, 2006 Father to 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls, ages 19 to 34.
4 Grandchildren – all boys
Places I’ve lived:
- Grew up in Los Gatos/San Jose, CA
- Graduated HS in Morgan Hill, CA class of ‘81
- Santa Cruz for 8 years
- Chico, CA for 2 years
- Sacramento, CA for 18 years
- Anaheim for 3 years
- Now in Las Vegas for past 4 years
Mark Edward Davis
Toll Free: (888) 899-8600 ext. 1
Mobile: (702) 659-9000
Details regarding specific employers, websites, and contact information can be provided upon request.